Kipteks has a monthly production capacity of 3 million pairs of socks which are delivered to our customers after manufacturing, quality control, packaging, labeling and shipping processes. Production is made in our machinery space with a range from 96 to 200 needles, with extensively blended yarns such as carded cotton, combed cotton, compact cotton, acrylic, wool blends, bamboo blended, viscose and coolmax.
• Production process; Our socks are produced with Turkish origin cotton yarns, oeko-tex certified and azo-free (chemicals banned substance) by staining with dyes.
• Toe seam; seam are conducted as rosso and hand-linked toe seaming.
• Wash varieties; Optionally, various washing methods are applied such as silicon softener, and antibacterial washing.
• Packing Process; is done according to world standards. Prepared products in iron and packing section become pelleting and ready for shipment.
• Quality control and Shipment process; Orders are delivered to our customers as soon as possible following the quality control process with the advantages of yarn that we use by fast sampling and shipment.